Below are a number of options to financially support Wilmot's faith community and the work that it does.
Donate in person on Sunday Morning by putting your envelope on one of the offering plates at either entrance to the sanctuary.
Donate by bringing or mailing your cheque to the church office during the week.
Donate using the Canada Helps icon at the bottom of the Wilmot Church home page.
Donate by arranging Pre-Authorized Remittances (PAR) through the Church Office.
Donate using Interac e-Transfer:
- Start by logging into your online or mobile banking app.
- Locate the Interac e-Transfers option, often found on the main screen or in the Bills/Transfer section.
- Add Wilmot as a payee/recipient using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once Wilmot is added as a recipient, select "send money," then select your bank account, and enter the amount you wish to send. We are set-up for auto-deposit so no security question/answer is needed.
- Please add a note or memo to the e-Transfer explaining how you want your donation split between funds. For example, a $30 donation might use "10 Local 5 M and S 10 Capital 5 Benevolent".
- If you do not specify anything in the e-Transfer message your donation will be placed in the general church operating fund.
Wilmot Church Treasurer is Gerhard Dueck email@example.com.