Finance and Property Committee
The Finance and Property Committee is responsible for the following functions:
- Overseeing the day to day financial operation of the congregation,
- Developing and monitoring the annual budget,
- Engaging in long range financial planning,
- Promoting faithful stewardship,
- Ensuring proper operation and maintenance of real property and structures,
- Providing advice for the handling of unrestricted bequests and gifts, &
- Ensuring the proper operation of the Wilmot Cemetery.
The work is carried out through four subcommittees: Finance & Investments, Stewardship Education and Recognition, Property & Maintenance, Facilities Management, and Cemetery.